#PageList1 {text-align: center}

28 March 2015

Saturday´s wishlist: lastest crushes...

I have an addiction, I am shopaholic .... And to ease up my addiction (as I have a limited budget to indulge in clothes...), I went eye shopping last weekend, and stop by a few of my favourite shops, Mango, white stuff and Anthro. And I have a few items that I would like to add to my wardrobe...  

Writing a wish list is not nearly as bad as bankrupting this month´s budget on clothing.

I have a huge crush on this season´s white stuff collection. While I was browsing White Stuff store, I realized that my wish list wouldn´t stop growing… I edited an outfit mixing a few of my favourite items from these shops...:


I think since since Spring already arrived it wouldn´t be too bad adding a few springlike items to my wardrobe would it...?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...