#PageList1 {text-align: center}

11 March 2015

Preparations for another baby mobile!

My family just keeps getting bigger! 

A new member of my family was born,  this time is a baby girl! To celebrate this new arrival I will be sewing another baby mobile, but in pink and white tones. I know, its too girly, but after making mobiles for baby boys I am loving embracing pink tones, just to be a bit different!

And this will be very very girly! This is not the very first baby girl arriving, but my crafting abilities (and time) were not available at the time to celebrate the first baby girl. So, only now I will be crafting heart shapes with  pink tones... As girly as possible! I have to admit that I was longing to craft girly stuff... Here are the fabrics that I will be using:

And I will be sewing a flower headband to my older little cousin.... I found this amazing felt flower tutorials that I am anxious to try....! I will post about this project later on.

What about you? Thinking about new crafting projects to tackle? Let me know about them!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...