#PageList1 {text-align: center}

27 October 2013

DIY: Fabric Pouch

Again it has been a while since my last post, but I have been so busy that time flies by and so it is really difficult to keep posting!
I have been doing so much simultaneously that I simply can´t manage to post all of my experiences... work plus hobbies plus all the other things that run your life and... Its hard to keep it all! But for this little one experience I had to find the time to post.... It´s not that is an amasing  one, but is a little project of mine that I wanted to try for a while now, and it did seem hard to begin with, but at the end is really easy.... Just litlle ol me is a bit clumsly, so my little experience does show some minor errors, but stil I am really proud of it! It was a first experience so, bear with me!
It is common to find around the internet this cute pouches... And, as I mentioned earlier, I really wanted to make one. So, a quick google search and I found myself an easy tutorial to follow, this one, from Pretty Prudent.
The tutorial is pretty self explanatory, and I follow almost every step, I just added some wadding between the linen and the out fabric.... And here is the end result:
Note to self, buy a zipper foot! I believe it will make it easier to sew later on a zipper... But this little acessories have to be purchased in time...
And some more extras pictures of my cute little fabric pouch...:

 Really, can´t wait to use with the regular daily toiletries....!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...